Cannabis Accountant California

280e CPA firm Serving Clients Nationwide

IRC Section 280e: No deduction or credit shall be allowed for any amount paid or incurred during the taxable year in carrying on any trade or business if such trade or business (or the activities which comprise such trade or business) consists of trafficking in controlled substances (within the meaning of schedule I and II of the Controlled Substances Act) which is prohibited by Federal law or the law of any State in which such trade or business is conducted.

Dope CFO

Aldertine Cannabis CFOs caters to businesses in the cannabis industry. We help cannabis growers, dispensaries, CBD retailers, and many others conquer the challenges of this unique industry with customized accounting services and money-saving tax strategies. We understand the complex government rules regulating your industry and offer the support you need to keep your books up to date and in compliance. We also know how to leverage the tax code to legally and ethically reduce tax exposure so more of your revenues become profits.

At Aldertine Cannabis CFOs, our goal is to cultivate a long-term professional relationship with each new client. From startups with limited resources to established cannabusinesses, we provide the accounting and tax services you need to grow a budding operation. Call our California accounting firm at 530-680-6371 to learn more or request your free consultation online now.

Cannabis Payroll Services

We specialize in payroll services for cannabis businesses including cannabis growers, dispensaries, and retailers so we know how to process your payroll in line with current tax regulations. Don't risk getting hit with tax penalties and interest, contact Aldertine Group now to get started.

Learn More

Tax Problem Resolution

If your cannabis business has received an audit notice, turn to us to minimize penalties and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We know exactly what to do and will deal with auditor on your behalf. You can count on us to help file back taxes, negotiate a fair resolution, and set up a reasonable payment plan if necessary.

Learn More